Friday, October 26, 2007

Luuverly Online Happenchance



It's great to be broadly surfing a topic and to come across a site that leads you to appreciate and respond. The two images are the work of Jaime Jones however they were perhaps the 'soft option' pick of Jamie's gallery work. If you love some sharp sci-fi creatures take a look through his gallery. Did I forget to tell you that the work is all digital?








I wanted to add that I also very much like Jaime's home page for its colouration, the pirate and the page setup/format.
http://artpad.org/?page_id=6

I am finding many many people I connect with online are wanting quality, creative sites and go out of their way to give credit to people who aim high in presenting their work ' well'. I welcome growing awareness and appreciation of quality in online 'offerings'.

No comments: